[DUCC-IT] Riprese video

Mattia Rizzolo mattia a domain.hid
Mer 20 Maggio 2015 01:50:19 CEST

Daniel Pocock ha degli strumenti, da IRC da qualche giorno fa:

[18:05:45] <mapreri> valhalla: i recall pocock has some sort of
(actually good) camera with video support and he was willing to take
it, i guess we are only missing a mic...
[18:11:21] <pocock> mapreri: I have a lapel mic too, it records into a
smartphone
[18:11:40] <pocock> somebody then has to merge the audio and video later
[18:11:55] <mapreri> umh, not sure if a smartphone can hold all the recordings?
[18:12:10] <pocock> however, it will only be available for the times
I'm there, maybe just Saturday
[18:12:32] <pocock> some smartphones can, people can use their own
smartphones if necessary
[18:13:02] <pocock> it has a TRRS connection, it is good for my
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and many other modern phones
[18:14:01] <valhalla> pocock: your camera does not have the ability to
record audio from an external mic?
[18:21:40] <mapreri> pocock: so, can you bring it here? i'm not sure
we'll have other possibilities...
[18:31:29] <pocock> valhalla, mapreri: the camera does have a mic
connector and I have an external mic on the camera, but it needs to be
close to the speaker
[18:31:43] <pocock> the lav mic gives better sound
[18:32:00] <pocock> we can record with both mics

oggi:

[22:04:17] <pocock> mapreri: did you have any feedback from anybody
else about video?
[01:37:34] <mapreri> pocock: not really, seems like there are other
people with some techy things to do audio/video registrations, but it
seems to me nobody already own the full set of tools required. so my
plan is: everybody brings whatever he has, and then we'll try to set
something up saturday in place.
[01:37:36] <mapreri> deal?

<attendo risposta>

> Io ho una rudimentale dotazione che posso mettere a disposizione:
> - videocamera Canon LEGRIA HF R36
> - treppiede
> - registratore vocale

il registratore vocale sarebbe un grandissimo benvenuto, perchè sembra
che sia proprio quello che ci manca. In particolare che è? è uno di
questi robi http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41v9EHYjBkL._SY300_.jpg
o cosa?

> Non ho pratica di videoregistrazione, ma questo mercoledì con Riccardo,
> l'altro relatore del mio talk, faremo un'anteprima della presentazione in
> Openlabs e pensavamo di videoregistrare il tutto.
> Se c'è qualcuno di Milano che vuole unirsi, magari ci prepariamo anche per
> le riprese al DUCC.

sembra che ha milano ci sia solo io, ma davvero non ce la faccio, sorry.

> Altrimenti posso portare tutto sabato e vediamo di giocarcela al meglio ...

già, fate esperienza e portatela sabato. prima arrivate e meglio è,
così vediamo come giocarci con il tutto (come ho detto anche a Daniel
su IRC (vedi il backlog sopra))

--
regards,
Mattia Rizzolo